Friday, November 18, 2005

Have a nice weekend

"You can observe a lot by watching." - Yogi Berra

"Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac." - George Carlin

"I stand by all the misstatements that I've made." - Al Gore

A celebrity is a person who works hard all his life to become well known, then wears dark glasses to avoid being recognized.
~Fred Allen

"It's not that I dislike many people. It's just that I don't like many people."- Bryant Gumbel

“I’m for a stronger death penalty.” - George Bush

"Ronald McDonald is a scary, scary clown" –PETA

"I've not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that don't work" - Thomas Edison

"If I were two-faced, would I be wearing this one?" - Abe Lincoln

"The last time I checked, the Constitution said, 'of the people, by the people and for the people.' That's what the Declaration of Independence says." - Bill Clinton (Actually that statement is from the Gettysburg Address.)

"Ending a sentence in a preposition is something up with which I will not put." - Winston Churchill

"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it." - Groucho Marx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home